Mingo is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our implementation team.
If you are currently a manufacturing engineer or have similar experience this role is for you!
The Implementation Team is responsible for:
- Understanding the customers goals
- Training customers on how to setup Mingo to reach their goals
- Configuring sensors and servers to communicate with our customers equipment.
- Working with customers to ensure that all hardware is able to communicate back to Mingo servers
- Ensuring that customers are comfortable using Mingo via training
- Helping customers understand their data and encouraging best practices
- Supporting customers with any issues that arise
As a manufacturing engineer, your primary responsibility is to help customers reach their goals for implementing Mingo. Specifically, determining what data is required from their machines and ensuring that data is being correctly collected.
This will require some ability to work with unfamiliar equipment to determine the best means for data collection. You may also be asked to contribute to other team goals and will be trained in these areas where necessary.
Because we are a small company you will work directly with the CEO. You will have a voice and influence all aspects of our business.